Changing the way America cares for children, families and communities.
Boys Town has been a national leader in the care and treatment of children since its founding in 1917 by Father Edward Flanagan. In cities across America, Boys Town provides services that give families and children a second chance at success.
At Boys Town, the care we provide is uniquely effective because it is driven by our unwavering belief that every child and every family has the potential to succeed, regardless of their circumstances. We also recognize that every child and family has unique needs. That’s why, over many decades, we have developed a distinctive, research-based approach to achieving our vision that has proven successful for tens of thousands of children and families. This approach, which we call the Boys Town Model®
, involves five steps:
- Teach children and families life-changing skills so they can achieve true change in their lives.
- Help children and families build healthy relationships that will last, and provide them the support and foundation to grow.
- Empower children and families to make good decisions and succeed on their own.
- Care for children in a family-style environment — after all, families are the building blocks of our lives.
- Support children and families in practicing a faith to give them stability and guidance in times of difficulty and need.
Our employees are an important part of achieving Boys Town's mission. That's why we offer an array of competitive and attractive benefit options to our employees that are designed to meet our employees’ needs. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job - it is a way of life.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Sick leave
- Long-term disability